OMG!! Okay well this post was completely unexpected and off schedule. But basically I was searching up some blogs to read and then I searched up my name to see how it’s like to read my blogs from Readers. Completely random, I know. But THEN I saw a post at the bottom from Love, Geeky Girl and it said Awesome Blogger Award and I was like um what? And then I clicked on it and read it and she nominated me as one of the 5 bloggers!!!! Thank you so fricking much!! And this is my first award ever so I’m really excited to answer and ask and all that jazz!!! But before we get started EVERYONE NEEDS TO GO FOLLOW LOVE GEEKY GIRL BECAUSE SHE NOMINATED ME AND SHE’S SO NICE AND GORGEOUS AND NICE AND WISE AND NICE – okay. And this post is completely late because she didn’t tag anyone or comment to me about it like THANKS 😂😂 But seriously, she was actually one of the first bloggers I discovered so yeah I’m so honoureddd! Anyways, I’m rambling too much but let’s get started.
- Thank the person who nominated you (already did this).
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least five awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees ten new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated.
Questions I Was Given:
- What would be your dream vacation spot?
PARIS!! I love Paris so much but I never went there. I really want to in the future! It’s so vintage and tumblr and cute. And I heard it has really good food which if you didn’t know, food is BAE. I also want to go shopping there and chill in the hotel. Now that’s my kind of vacation.
2. What would be your perfect job?
At first, I wanted to be a teacher but now I just really want a job that could make a difference in someone’s life or make someone smile. I would like to start a foundation or work with UNICEF. That would be a dream come true !
3. Who do you most wish to be like?
Haha girl I am original and I don’t want to be like anyone else *hair flip. But to be honest, Lily Singh is the closest thing to what I would like to do in life which is to help those in need (she was a UNICEF ambassador) and make people smile which she clearly does. She also met Selena Gomez so like count me in please. 😂
4. If you were given another chance, what is the first thing you would change in your life?
Hm…I’m really not sure! As in body features, maybe my height and weight but I don’t really care about body appearance at the moment. As in un-meeting someone, I’m fine with everyone I met so far. Maybe re-do a couple of grades in Elementary schools because those were really fun. I don’t know. I don’t think I’d change anything 🤷♀️
5. What is your favorite TV show?
Ooh SHERLOCK HOLMES starring Bennedict Cumberbatch. Ughhh I love those. I watched them with my brother and it was just amazing. You’d think it’s not my cup of tea but it was actually good. I also like 13 Reasons Why and RIVERDALE!! Oh and a couple of Turkish TV shows. Yeah plot twist, I’m Turkish. 😂 Well not really but I really want to learn Turkish. So I just watch the translated ones.
6. If there was a movie about your life, who would play your character?
I’ll have to go with Hailee Steinfeld. She could play my awkward potato role and with a bit of sass pretty well.
7. What is your favorite song?
My favourite songs to sing are All of Me, Skyscraper and I Hate You I Love You. And yes, I do sing. I’m pretty terrible but whatever 😂. But my favourite songs at the moment are probably I Hate You I Love You (still), Wild Thoughts and Issues. Typical.
8. What is your greatest accomplishment/what are you most proud of?
Well I’m proud of my grades in general. I do pretty well in school BUT I’m also proud of making it to the talent show in sixth grade. I’m totally making a blog about that but yeah stay tuned 😂😂 And no, I didn’t sing, the judges would’ve been deaf for life.
9. Do you have a life plan? If so, is it going as planned?
There’s so many things that could happen but my general plan is to finish High School, finish University (hopefully), work in a foundation for a while, meet the love of my life and get married in Paris 😂 Okay maybe not like that but yeah if I have kids and can’t work for a while, I could do translating and blogging. Haha imagine. I’ll be like hey girl hey. So I have kids now 😂😂 Wow that would be pretty cool.
And last but not least:
10. What is your biggest fear?
Okay so I sound really stupid but I really don’t want to get sleep paralysis or a night terror. It never happened but it might and I really don’t want a slender-man figure staring at me at 3 am. I’m also lowkey scared of dying. I am so not ready to be judged in the after world yet so life, please wait for me to get through everything and then kill me 😂
Ooh here’s the fun part. I want to nominate:
There were some more on my mind but I decided not to list everyone in case someone decided to nominate me again or I made another award so next time I would have different people to nominate. So if I didn’t nominate you in this blog. I will nominate you in the future. But for now, here are my 10 questions for you five.
1. An embarrassing moment? (I didn’t want to ask ‘most’ because those are pretty hard to answer)
2. Who’s your favourite blogger?
3. Have you ever been bullied? (optional if you want to answer or not since it could be a private topic)
4. What’s your favourite Disney movie?
5. Top 3 things you would grab if your house was on fire?
6. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grow up? And do you still want it?
7. Who is your best friend? And how did you meet?
8. If you could jump into a pool full of something, what would it be?
9. Would you rather know when you die or how you die?
10. What’s your favourite food at the moment?
I’m looking forward to your answers.
This blog took forever to make for some reason lol. Wow the sunset is really pretty right now. Okay anyways, yeah thanks again to Love, Geeky Girl. I’ll see you guys on Thursday 😂