WHY AM I SO LATE TO EVERYTHING? YOU GUYS ARE INSANE. I’M A LAME POTATO! 😂 Thank you so much SimplyMeSMS!! Btw this is again preblogged. I’m currently making this August 29 2017 so..(I answered some questions around the beginning of September). Technically I’m 4 days late but by the time I upload this, I’ll be pretty late. But anyways, let’s get started.
THE RULES OF AWESOME-NESS
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated.
I know you didn’t read this 😂…
don’t worry I didn’t either.
- What is your greatest fear?
I answered this on my first awesome blogger award. Question #10. And yes, I’m going to make you click that link to find out the answer. Or else you’ll be curious foreverrr 😂
- How do you see yourself 10 years from now?
Hopefully working with Unicef on education/ starting my own foundation. I also might be engaged at that point but definitely start the job before kids or else I’ll end up being a housewife and EXYOOZE ME? I aint wasting millions of years of education to just raise kids and cook, okay? 😂😂
- What are the three things that you are most proud about yourself?
- Getting in to the talent show in elementary school 😂😂 (lol it was an accomplishment because it was my last year at that school too and I always wanted to get in the talent show there)
- Getting a gold medal for this math contest (I’m such a nerd 😂)
- Trying new things like crocheting and billiard (like who would’ve thought I would end up actually liking 8 ball pool?)
- What is your dream destination? Why?
Paris!!! Um excuse me? Are you asking why? Is you dumb? PARIS IS THE BEST PLACE EVER. But I’ve never been there. I’ve liked it ever since 3rd grade and I need to go asap like seriously. I love everything about it! The vintage shops, Eiffel tower and THE FOOD 😂😂! In middle school, I read this book called ‘My Secret Guide To Paris’ I made a series AND a french project on Bitstrips (who remembers that?) They fricking deleted it recently like EXCUSE ME? And don’t tell me oh you still have bitmoji on Facebook and Snapchat because NO IT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. 😭😂
- Name 3 things that you still want to do within this year
- Get good grades.
- LEAVE THIS SCHOOL 😂..Okay foreal maybe go skiing.
- Anddd try to be positive (air quotes)
- Who is your greatest influence in Blogging?
The first thing that inspired me was Girl Online so basically Zoella 😂 But now, I’m starting to really be myself from a lot of people on WordPress. Including YOU.
Well um unless your blogs are super boring – I mean of course they’re not. But actually, if I commented more than once on your blog, chances are, I love reading them.
- What’s your favorite post from your blog? Post a link here.
Actually I have a few (I’m so conceited wow)
- Insomnia + Sleeping Disorders
- People Change
- Airplane Pet Peeves
- How To Deal With Bullies/Haters
- 100 Followers?! + Blogging Tips For Beginners
I’m actually pretty happy with all my blogs and Positivity is a good thing so.. 😂
- What is your one distinct character that you got from your mom?
😂😂😂 I’m not sure. My mom is pretty judgmental but nice lol andd I don’t know she’s hardworking and I’m lazy. We’re pretty much opposites but we’re close too.
- Why do you enjoy blogging?
CUZ OF THE COMMUNITY! Everyone’s so fricking nice like how is that humanly possible? 😂 And also my
dry amaaaazing sense of humour 🙃 Like even I barf laugh when reading. Plus, I loveee designing featured images on canva, photography, writing and just everything. Blogging is my light at the end of the tunnel, which in my case, is this stupid new school. (but I think we complained enough about that lol)
And here are moi questionsss:
- What question do you hate to answer? 😂
- What’s the longest you have gone without sleep?
- Have you ever been stung by a bee? If so, when and how? (wow miss bayance)
- What’s the sickest you’ve ever been?
- If you had to cure one disease, what would it be and why?
- What skill would you like to master?
- What age do you wish you could permanently be?
- What was the best book or series that you’ve ever read?
- What one thing would you change if you had the chance to redo it?
- If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
And there you have it 😂😂
I still have a lot more to do which omg what the heck guys? Thank you! I’ll see you guys Thursday.