Hey girl hey. And boy.
Can you guys believe it? It’s February already. One month of 2018 has passed yet I’ve probably accomplished none of my goals. (yay procrastination) I really like how this month turned out. As usual, if you haven’t seen my last monthly wrapper – click here which would also link you to the one before that and the one before that and so on – yes, genius 😂. Skim through to what interests you and let’s get started.
This month was amazing!! Yes, it’s 99% because of basketball but still. I can talk to people easily and I even got more comfortable talking to people I never thought I’d get along with. We had this drama health project and it went really well. The three of us (people I was assigned with) still have inside jokes from the lines we made up for the skit. I also learned that you could jump into conversations with people and they don’t mind?? I don’t know- I didn’t think that was really possible in this school. 😂 We also had to do these geography group presentations and ughhh I probably failed – our group’s was so long and lame. Oh well – working with my group was fun. Oh and omg history – everyone did poster boards and I was the only one who did an oral presentation so I was the only one who presented!! I didn’t present until late January because the teacher kept forgetting about it but I finally did and people actually liked it. I got a really good mark as well so #proud. 😌 As for basketball, we won all our games so far except a tie and a really bad loss so hopefully we’ll do well in playoffs. Our most recent game was epic! (mainly because I made the first shot of the game and first shot of the second half which is rare as I’m literally a potato on the court – also did I just use the word epic? Wow.) Meera, May and I walked to Popeyes on last week’s game and the one before so that was really fun (I need to eat healthier ugh but the heart wants what it wants, am I right?) We also had a tournament last Friday and we literally lost all 3 games but whatever. 😂 I saw so many people from my old school at this school trip and aw I miss them so much but you know what? I’m going to sTaY sTrOnG and try to adapt here as much as I can because everything will turn out okay in the end. Before this gets any more cheesy, let’s move on to Life. 😂
Welcome back. 😂 Hm.. well I got contacts and you probably already knew that from my last post (unless you didn’t read it which excuuuuze me). I read 3 books this month which were all really good. I’ll probably make book reviews on them too.
(yes guys, I finished we were liars and it actually got me triggered like the ending though!!)
I also had the weirdest dreams this month. Should I make a weird dream section here as well? I don’t know – I’ll show you the ones I wrote down:
- So apparently I got in an accident that cloned 6 versions of me. It was so weird. Turns out my clone posted on my blog and took my place on “dates” (apparently I went on dates wow) I wanted my clones to just leave and I even thought of killing them. I also looked so different – blonde hair and pointy eyebrows. We were even on the news. Turns out (again) that the clones never wanted to be me. They were just strangers coincidentally around during my accident. But yeah, that’s basically where it ended.
- I had one right after the last one where I was lost and ran into my old friend and her mom. She introduced me to some of her friends and I saw some people from my old Elementary school. I ordered Shawarma from Popeyes (??) and the cashier kept saying that I need to socialize more. Like thanks for the advice?? 😂
I had more but I can’t remember. 😂 Also, I’ve been on the crosstrainer this month for 30 minutesss!! You might think that’s not an accomplished but do you know how slow time passes when you’re on a crosstrainer like seriously. But yeah, I think that’s all for life.
I’m procrastinating too much like it’s unbelievable. 😂 But surprisingly, my stats are actually above usual like what? I’m going to upload a Hot Choco Talks introduction asking you what you want to see in the series this week so be on the lookout for that. I have a few posts planned as well so I have a feeling I’ll do well in February (hopefully!)
Blog Post Of The Month
7 Things That Need To Be Left In 2017 (I loved writing this one)
January’s Most Popular Post
Blogger Of The Month
Omg Anna is literally so relatable I can’t. I need to go on a binge-read spree and you guys should too. And aaah Stella is amazing!! I found her blog in late December and was literally obsessed ever since. Her comments make my day and she’s also writing a book soon like yass girl!
My Most Active Followers Are.. (not in order)
Thank you to everyone who commented and read my posts this month!
Fav Song: What About Us & Perfect
Fav Movie: I haven’t watched any movies except Evelyn for this law assigment which was actually a really good movie!
Fav Book: Time Between Us
Cravings: Y’allll the strawberry yogurt gronola bars are actually bae. I also binge-ate Crunchy Fajita Takis so like I need to exersice soon.
Fav Hobby: Orogami and obviously basketball.
Go-to Outfit: Long sleeve top and sweats (again! it’s easier to change into my b-ball uniform though)
Fav Day Of The Week: Monday – I really don’t know what’s up with it.
Fav Youtuber: Simplynessa15 again but I really enjoyed her two videos ‘I Wish I Was Pretty’ and ‘Well He Used Me’.
Fav Quote: “If plan A doesn’t work, the alphabet has 25 other letters. Stay cool” Haha I literally found this right now and it’s so true.
Help Me ._.
How do you cope with anxiety attacks at school?
Aah I’m kind of dreading to see my results right now. Let’s hope I at least accomplished one.
- Ace the history presentation 😂 (✔️ so prouddd)
- Score once in every basketball game (✖️ nope but I did well on last week’s game so that counts right?)
- Start hot choco talks foreal (✖️ 😢)
- Complete every blogilates workout on the calendar (✖️😢😢 Yeah..no.. I quit on the 3rd day)
- Memorize a chapter from the Quran (✖️😢 Inshallah I finish it next month)
- Write at least 14 blogs this month ( ✖️✖️ 8 😢)
- Finish reading We Were Liars. (✔️)
Okay 2/7 isn’t thaaaat bad…okay yeah it is. Oh! There’s bonus goals.
- Read every single New Year post in your Readers (YES I DID ✔️)
- Take better pictures on your blog! (✖️ I didn’t take any pictures)
3/9 is definitely more like it. 😂
Now for February goals:
- ACTUALLY get started on Hot Choco Talks
- Post 10+ posts (I lowered my expectations, okay??😂)
- GET A BULLET JOURNAL
- Revise over all the chapters of Quran that I already memorized.
- Score at least twice in playoffs
- Read 4+ books
- Slay that debate next Wednesday (i’m so uncreative at the moment and I hate it)
Hopefully I do better this month!
WE’RE FINALLY DONE! I know, I know, no one wants this post to end but don’t worry, I have a post going up in 1 or 2 days so stay tuned. 😂
Tell me everythingggg. I’ll see you guys soon.