Hey girl hey. And boy.
When was the last time I did the sunshine blogger award? September? It’s been a while. 😂 The sunshine blogger award is like my favourite award to do so thank you so much Anna for nominating me. Anyways, let’s get started.
- If you could only read one author for the rest of your life, who would it be?
Wow this is really hard. Sticking with ONE author?? Okay I searched up Jessica Brody’s other books because I loved her style of writing and turns out she has loads of books with really cute covers too so probably her.
- What is one item in your closet that you don’t understand why you bought?
I bought this 2 years ago at an abaya boutique I believe. I wanted to wear it for middle eastern gatherings or maybe on an occasion but when I tried it on, it literally did not work with my body at all 😂 The front pockets look really awkward and the sleeves make me look like I work at a lab. I passed it on to my sister and it looks better on her but I don’t think it’s that suitable for her age right now so it’s just chilling in my closet (come to think of it, I should probably donate it). 😂
- What is the last song you listened to?
Havana by Camila (it was on the bus, okay?😂)
- Last book you read?
Holding Up The Universe (I’m almost done but I LOST the book ugh)
- Last movie you watched?
- What do you look for in a friend? Why?
Someone that I have lots in common with (if food, memes & Riverdale aren’t on the list then we’re not friends 😂) But also someone who is loyal, who has a sense of humour and who I can be myself around.
- If you had to be someone else in this world, who would you be (fictional characters not included) ?
Girl I love me and I wouldn’t wanna be anybody else but… maybe a president who can actually make changes to the world (I’ll wait until Donald Trump is done) or someone who has a lot of faith (I can’t think of anyone in particular). I think I answered this before with Beyonce 😂 but if this was foreal, probably one of the two.
- What is the most positive thing you have gotten out of blogging?
Support. Talking to other bloggers and having readers of my own is literally hvfbxndfhzisycv. (in a good way 😂) I never thought people would actually read my posts – let alone, comment, but blogging has definitely impacted me in a positive way. 👌
- If you could be related to one celebrity, who would it be?
KYLIE! Fine, fine, I’ll pick someone else. 😂 I mean, if I wanted to be a celebrity myself, it would be the only way + I’d be an aunt to Stormi and all the other kardashian kids. 😂 I can’t think of anyone else tbh although being related to Jennifer Lawrence or Selena Gomez would be awesome as well.
- Current obsession/s?
Riverdale, Popeyes, Takis, Books – the usual, there’s nothing really specific at the moment.
- Why do you blog?
I think I answered a question similar to this before but I love writing, ranting (duh), giving advice and a blog is how I express my ideas to others.
- What is the luckiest thing that ever happened to you?
- Do you plan on turning your blog into a job?
- What trend do you wish just disappeared?
- What gets on your nerves?
- When was the last time you cried? (if it’s too personal, you don’t need to answer)
- What should be taught in school that isn’t right already?
- If you could go back in time, which year would go back to?
- Read a book or watch a movie?
- Skydiving or Scubadiving?
- Go rockclimbing or ziplining?
- Have you ever hosted an event?
I’ll see you all soon.