Hey girl hey. And boy.
I’ve been nominated by the amazing UnknownWiki (what a surprise – tysm though! 😂) to do the Sisterhood Tag. My dear friend, CityofQuiet *whodidn’ttagmeherselfCOUGH*, actually created this tag and funny story, on my Brotherhood Of The World Tag post, she commented this.
I didn’t expect her to be serious but she made such a cool tag like girlll proud grandma over here. Here’s her description on it: “So this is a tag where I give a bunch of scenarios which would involve support of other women and men, to see how strong we all stand together equally, gender regardless, race regardless, whatever pulls us apart regardless.” UMMM MY BEST FRIEND IS A MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER?? 😂😂 Actually though, I love this tag and UnknownWiki’s questions look really good so let’s get started.
- You must have the same featured image as what I have, the font, size and color of the title be of your choice
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and link this original post
- Answer the following scenarios
- Nominate a minimum of at least 3 bloggers
- Give at least 5 scenarios of your own
- Answer everything as best as you can!
- At school, you notice that a girl you don’t know very well is showing off the self-harming scars to some of her friends, what do you do?
Girlll I feel like I’d go talk to her right away but then since she’s with her friends, it’ll make me look bossy. So I might be lowkey and try to be her friend, then find out what’s going on with her. All I can do is give advice but at the end of the day, it’s her journey and she’s going to get stronger by herself. But I don’t know, I’ll try to make her days and things like that so it helps if only in the slightest bit. Wait a second…showing it to her friends?? Why would she show it to her friends? Does it look cool or something? Now that just makes me angry – self-harm isn’t some kind of trend. If it’s in the case of her believing the depressing vibe is cool or whatever, then I’d straight out lecture her or leave it alone. But if it was showing it off as in her friends noticed something and asked her to pull up her sleeve, then I’ll go with the first solution.
- On a social media app, someone is publically sharing some “funny” photos of someone and it is clear that they are bullying them. You know who both of them are, what do you do?
I’ll probably dm them and send like a 5 paragraph essay on how this can affect someone. Ugh I sound like such a grandma but whatever. 😂😂 If they don’t listen, I’ll probably report them and then talk to the kid who’s being bullied. I’ll tell him/her to just block the person and not let this affect him/her because eventually they’ll just stop. After that, I’ll post a 10 paragraph essay on my story on cyberbullying. 😂
- You are walking down the street and notice a man hitting a woman in between some buildings, no one else seems to notice. They seem to know each other very well, but you don’t know them yourself, what do you do?
WOAH! Get in the middle of it right 👏 away👏. A man has no right to hit a woman even if he knew her. I’d probably call over some help and lead the woman away while some strangers beat the guy up. Lol fine maybe just hold him back. Then I’d file a lawsuit and yeah. I should consider being a lawyer tbh. 😂
- At school, you notice that one of your classmates is acting a bit differently lately, but no one seems to worry, what do you do?
Ask them what’s up. But I know they’ll say they’re fine so maybe try to cheer them up. If they won’t budge, probably tickle them to death. 😂 JUST KIDDING – ew I don’t even like tickling people. Everyone has their good and bad days but if it lasts more than it needs to, then I’ll start to actually be concerned and give them a daily dose of cheesy quotes. (because that totally helps!) 😂
- Your package has been left with your next-door neighbour, but when you go to collect it, you hear shouting and arguing from the inside, what do you do?
I feel like in this case it really isn’t my business. A couple arguing over bills or whatnot, I can’t just make them up by myself. But I’ll probably ask, “you okay in there?”. And maybe make them cake to improve their mood but that’s really all I can do as a neighbour.
For anyone confused with how making questions work, think of scenarios that involve helping others. It can be men as well.
- You’re at work when you see your boss touching one of your colleagues and invading her personal space. She looks uncomfortable. What would you do?
- If a woman came banging at your door asking for help, would you let her in? Why or why not?
- If you caught your friend cheating on her boyfriend, would you risk your friendship and tell him? What would you do?
- On your way to school, you spot a 6-month-old infant crying in a baby safety seat. No one is around. Would you leave the baby? What would you do? (this would probably never happen but roll with it 😂)
- You see a muslim woman being harrassed by a racist local woman on a bus. Would you interfere? Why or why not?
- At a local restaurant, you overhear a manager and waiter being offensive and rude to a gay couple and their children. The waiter tells the two that their parenting is unnatural and explains to them that if they were anywhere else in the country, he wouldn’t even have to serve them. Would you intervene or walk away?
- Your long-time best friends are talking behind the new kid’s back. Would you risk looking sTuPiD and tell them to stop or join in with gossip of your own? Be honest gurl. (and yes, this is so cliche)
Wow I did a lot. Have fun guys. 😂
Anddd that’s all for today. I’ll see you all in my next post.