Hey girl hey. And boy.
I haven’t done a tag in ages and I can smell the pile that I still didn’t finish all the way from Canada. You guys are actually amazing but also need help because this potato doesn’t deserve all these awards. Thank you to the gorgeous Kiwi for nominating me and let’s get answeringgg!
- What weird food combinations do you really enjoy?
To be honest, I don’t really have any weird food combinations? OH I guess I like jalapeno chips dipped in yoghurt but that’s normal, right? Right? Maybe feta cheese with chilli paste? I don’t know guys, I’m too perfect. Jk jk. 😂
- What’s the spiciest food you’ve eaten?
My dad likes to make fried tomatoes which I know sounds weird but it’s like mashed tomatoes with garlic and hot peppers. It tastes SO good, I swear. The hot pepper would be cut into pieces and I got used to it but it’s really spicy. Oh and bro the spicy Doritos is nasty but really spicy like I actually shed tears in English class. 😂
- What’s the most expensive thing you’ve broken?
I don’t remember breaking anything?! Guys, grandma mode is activated like what is this? OH OH never mind, I broke a laptop once. Wait, I can explain. 😂 Basically my uncle gave my mom a pink mini laptop for a present and I would use it to paint and play black hole pinball. I’d use it on the edge of the sofa and it fell TWICE. My mom got so mad but looking back, it was a hella small laptop for the price. Wait, that still doesn’t excuse my actions…moving on. 😂
- What’s your cure for hiccups?
I know everyone says to drink water but I basically hold my breathe and swallow? Like when the hiccup tries to come, I swallow it down and then it stops? 😂 You guys should try it.
- What movie quotes are your favourite?
Hahah there was one that we always said from princess bride. It’s your classic but here are some others:
- “I’ll never let go, Jack.” *does anyways* 😂 – Titanic
- “My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.” – Princess Bride
- “Suck on that.” – Mean Girls
- “Only you, Will Traynor, will tell a woman how to wear a bloody dress.” – Me Before You
And omg there was one from the Tenth Kingdom that I completely forgot.
- What’s the funniest joke you know?
The only jokes that make me laugh are inside jokes but the other day I found this in my diary:
- Knock knock
- Who’s there
- Daisy Who?
- Daisy me rolling, they hating.
Yeah, I should stop.
- If magic was real, what spell would you learn first?
Black magic is real but I ain’t about that haram life. Hmm I’d learn how to read people’s minds mwahha. Or how to freeze time. Can you do that? Or are we talking turning people into frogs? Let’s take a playbuzz test. Guys take it with me so we can compare answers.
- Last time I cried – f). I felt lost
- Last thing I bought – Um none of these but I’ll take a). something romantic for
my lovermyself (aka food)
- Someone steals your lover, you – f). let it roll off your shoulders, karma
- Which 7 deadliest sins are you most like – c). sloth (I do my prayers but I could be doing extra things)
- Which picture resonates – g). rushing to health
- Scariest thing that can happen to you – h). someone killing a loved one
- Which charity would you donate to – a). children’s hospital
- Any job in the world, what would it be – Ooh b). judge because I love justice but wedding planner would be fun. Oh well – we’ll go with judge.
- What’s in the present (something I’d scream over) – c). $20,000 – I know I sound like a money lover but to be honest, it would be nice and I could help my parents if they needed it or donate to charities or starting a business or go on vacation. You get the idea.
- Biggest turn on in a lover – d). honesty
- Describes your emotion lately – g). thankful for sure
- Most important to you right now – Umm none of these are good but maybe g). health – I’m finally working out haha and plus I’m working to be spiritually healthy too
- If someone killed someone you love and you could do whatever you want without getting caught, what would it be? – tbh I know I should forgive and forget or whatnot BUT if we’re being realistic, I’d definitely e). beat them up because your girl is probably hella angry. 😂 Plus, if sometimes you have to go fight life with life but I definitely won’t kill them because they have their consequences later so I don’t want to cut their life short if they can repent, you know?
RESULTS: Become lucky for a year. – Okay that’s not the best. I don’t really believe in luck or coincidence either. But the quiz was fun to take and you got a mini tag in a tag too. What did you guys get?
- What’s the weirdest conversation you’ve heard/had?
Okay what’s with these questions that I have to think about? OH never mind I have the perfect one. When I was younger, I thought that if you missed your period, it meant you were pregnant. My friend didn’t get hers for two months so I dragged her to the health teacher and literally said, “My friend missed her period. Now I’m not sure if she’s been out and about lately but I think she might be pregnant.” Mind you, my friend was right there. My health teacher gave me the weirdest look and said “no no it’s okay to have an irregular period. everyone is different. no no she is not pregnant” Everyone in the room was red to be honest but it’s still something we laugh about today. 😂
- What’s the last song you listened to?
Gone Gone Gone by Phillips Phillips.
- What languages do you wish you could speak?
TURKISHHHH! Ugh it’s such a nice language.
- What’s your favourite accent?
Britishhh! It’s so cute!!
- What’s your top craving at the moment?
- Which parent are you closer to and why?
- What is a relationship dealbreaker for you?
- Which year was the worst in your whole life? If you’re comfortable, can you share why? (sis is a curious grandma I’m sorry)
- What kind of parent do you think you’ll be? How about on the spectrum on the strict vs chill?
- Have you ever lost a person close to you? What advice do you have for people that did?
- Do you think people can be just friends with the opposite sex?
- What are your thoughts on online dating?
- What is something you wish your younger self knew?
- What thoughts occur to you the most? (could be “I’m hungry” who knows?)
- What is your favourite joke to tell?
Sorry for all the deep questions!! I know this is supposed to be sunshine and happy but it’s nice to have discussions too.
Anddd that’s all for today.
Did you try the quiz?
Answer one of the questions I got.
Answer one of the questions I asked.
I’ll see you guys in my next post.