Hey girl hey. And boy.
I’m finally going to present a new category to our Blank Answer series – teachers! Teachers are actually pretty dope and a few weeks ago I went around to ask them 10 questions that kind of relate to teaching. Some didn’t answer a few so I have to go back and ask more teachers but this is the only complete one and who doesn’t want to be a memorable student?
Everyone. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy these answers and let’s get starteddd.
1.”Students who have gone onto successful careers but I enjoy working with people in general. I like people in the middle and I have mutual respect for anyone and try to get them to strive for excellence.”
The pressure is on. I hope I get into a successful career but I can’t check this off yet. I like how this teacher likes people in the middle too. Inclusion! – whoop, whoop.
2. “She took all four geography courses and in every course, she won the Geography award.”
Wow my geography teacher is trying to pressure me into taking all four courses, I see. And not to mention, excel in them. I thought I was going to get the award this year for my grade but this girl from the other class got a percent higher. I’m fine. Jk I’m actually happy with my work. 😂 ❤ I want to take the final course though.
3. “This little girl in England. She was 8 years old and she was one of the brightest people I’ve ever met. Everything you teach she would absorb and she participated in everything. She was also kind to others.”
IS THAT YOU, ALEX? Aww this girl seems so sweet! I love when kids don’t REBEL. *shivers from dealing with toddlers*
4. “This boy who was really interested in learning.”
Ooh I’m interested in learning. This better be gender-inclusive. 😂
5. “There was this troubled boy and he used to be the smartest kid in his grade. He made a bad decision and fell back but I knew there was more to him. Years later, he came back and thanked me for having faith in him.”
AWW I LOVE THIS! I request a TED talk for this motivation. Don’t give up guys!
6. “This student was very well-rounded – strong academically, socially and physically.”
Academically? Check. Socially? I like new people so check. Physically? Yeah…send help. 😂
7. “Any student who has DESIRE to learn.”
YESSS! This depends on the subject though. But I luv learning.
8. “Any students who were at risk of failing but ended up graduating and going further on.”
Hopefully I don’t fail but I love when people have faith in themselves and rise back up. YUS QUEENS!! And kings. 😂
9. ‘This boy who had muscular dystrophy and he was in a wheelchair but he was always unbelievably positive, respectful, hardworking and just top student.”
AWW WHAT? I love this so much!! Seriously, do not underestimate people with disabilities – they’re some of the top human beings you’ll meet.
10. “One student made a kitchen table in class that someone offered me $2000 for and I called his family about the offer. He immediately rejected it because he poured his heart and soul into that piece and wanted to keep it in his family’s kitchen. It was beautiful and I would personally buy it as well.”
OOH $2000!! To be honest, I would’ve sold it but maybe for more haha. But woww loyalty to his work I see! This is great and I hope this student goes onto creating a business in tables because dang I can’t imagine creating one over the course of three semesters. Talent right there. 😂
Anddd that’s all for today.
Now it’s YOUR turn.
Who’s your most memorable TEACHER and what made them memorable?
I’ll see you in my next post.